Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Days, School Days

School has started and things have been going fairly smoothly. I am working with a smaller number of kids this year, but I'm working with some kids who really need the extra help. So I'm excited about that.

Eating intentionally with God's help has been going well. THINKING before EATING - what a novel idea! It takes time to do it, but there is a website that is really helping keep track:

Sparkpeople.com

Cool spot! Try it if you wish. It keeps track of nutrition and exercise.

I'm also a member of Anytime Fitness.

Even though I am not a morning person, I have gone to the gym and walked on the treadmill in the mornings. But I like that I can go any time (and I like to watch the tv on those cool treadmills.)

With God's help, I've lost 15 pounds so far. I'll keep on working on it.

No comments: