Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Day, Snow Day, Time to Clean the House Day!

Hi, everyone!

I was really looking forward to this snow day! It may sound crazy, but my house has been a mess for quite a while. So now I have an opportunity to clean, and I'm taking it. The boys are even helping (somewhat reluctantly.) But I have promised them breaks and right now we're on one.

I will post my success at the end of the day. I am looking forward to getting into my closet again and seeing the yarns I have. One young man from church who is in the service just requested a crocheted cap, so I need to get on that!

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

My problem with getting into the closet to search for things leads me on paths of re-"discovery" and I end up with more to clean up afterwards! Good luck!