Saturday, March 17, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHTS!

Well, actually it's Saturday day, but I remember the song from a long time ago.

It is 9:15 AM on Saturday morning. I have spent one hour cleaning (1/2 hr. downstairs, 1/2 hr. upstairs) and 1/2 hr. on school work. I am now on my 1/2 hr. break. This is my plan for the rest of the day. I want to make some headway in this place!

We had a surprise snowfall yesterday. About five inches of snow is on the ground now, but it's melting quickly so that's good. It is beautiful to look at. On my next 1/2 hr. break, I will take a picture and post it. I know you are so excited about that.

I also found my quilt top that I started 13 years ago. I will post a picture of it as well. Because I have used it as a tablecloth, it has some spots on it, but I could add some more leaves. But then there's that whole adding-a-backing and quilting it. Did I mentioned I don't have a sewing maching? Unless it's downstairs in that mess. I used to have one...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Shelina said...

I've been cleaning behind furniture. Found several of my lost pet dust bunnies. Put the furniture back, and everything looks the same as it did before I did all that work.
Isn't there another song - "It's 9 o'clock on a saturday, the regular crowd shuffles in."
We got a dusting of snow too. The roofers are up there making a racket taking off the old layers. Brr.

I look forward to seeing the pictures. I don't think I've seen the quilt before.