Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Musings

Hello to all. Today is a day of packing. Joshua's going to Scout Camp next week and so he needed to get all that ready. He is almost done. I am going to South Carolina next week for a Christian educators conference, and so I'm making my list and checking it twice.

Today is the third day of my all-liquid diet. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be and it will definitely be a jump-start for some lifestyle changes. When I go to South Carolina, I will be replacing the evening meal with a shake and eating lunch and dinner with a goal of staying at 800 calories a day. It seems a little extreme, but my doctor agrees that this is a safe level to get the weight off. I am tired of being overweight and all the complications and inconveniences that go along with it.

I can't remember if I posted it or not, but Dale is doing okay at Marine Boot Camp. I have to write him a letter today. He has 10 more weeks to go, I think. He's finished on September 12.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: