Saturday, April 7, 2007

Ponderings

You know, I am very thankful for ibuprofen - LOL! Medication can be very helpful...

Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday. Every day, I know we should celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus. But it's nice to have one day set aside. We are doing a cantata (music) at our church tomorrow. I'm excited because I actually get to sing during this one and two of the girls in the congregation are going to be signing the words.

Sometimes I forget how important SINGING is to me. I love music and I love to sing. Earlier this week, I wrote a song for our Ladies' Bible Study. I used to write a lot of songs when I was feeling down or depressed. I need to write them all the time. Of course, it doesn't help much that the only instrument I can play with any amount of talent is the tape recorder. LOL

I was going to write more medical stuff, but - eh - I'll tell ya when it's important.

Shelina, I think I'm going to put that quilt together this week during Easter Break. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a wonderful evening, all my adoring fans!

1 comment:

Shelina said...

You sing very well, even without music so I encourage you to sing on.