Friday, July 13, 2007

Pilfered Content

Okay, I'm not really pilfering the content of someone else's blog, but I saw this "meme" on Mrs. Goodneedle's blog, and I thought I'd give it a try.


FIVE THINGS:
I wish to do before I die:
1. Visit Hawaii and see the ocean from the sandy beach.
2. Write a children's story and have it published.
3. See my two children settled into satisfying careers.
4. Travel across American and see its beauty.
5. Visit Europe.

FIVE THINGS
I can do:
1. Crochet.
2. Communicate in American Sign Language.
3. Sing.
4. Teach.
5. Pray.

FIVE THINGS
I can't do:
1. (Yet) - stay organized.
2. Speak unkindly about another person (at least not without feeling guilty.)
3. Eat peas and liver.
4. Stop singing.
5. Forget all the wonderful things God has done in my life.

FIVE THINGS
that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Smiles.
2. Honesty.
3. Commitment to God.
4. Patience.
5. Being married to him! (LOL)

FIVE
Celebrity Crushes:

Can't really think of any off hand.


1 comment:

Shelina said...

LOL - so when are you going to be working on that peas and liver thing?

I'm working on the answers for this meme myself. The system crashed the last time I was working on it. I think most of it is still saved though.