Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Secret

I'm gonna let you all in on a secret: I need to lose weight! LOL - I know that those of you who know me know that, and those who don't know me personally - you've probably already figured it out.

Anyway - that's not really the secret. The secret is my goal: my husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary in December of this year. It is my goal to get back into my wedding dress.

Now, I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh and how much I have to lose - why? Well, just because. But I will say this: it's going to take exercising three times a week and eating right. Not rocket science - I just need to rebuild habits I put to the wayside about a year and a half ago.

Tonight after church, I found an accountability partner. We are going to set goals - not weight goals - but behavior goals. My goals this week are to exercise three times (at least 30 minutes each) and to not eat after dinner. I know I can do it if I set my mind to it and with God's help.

Tomorrow I will work on insurance stuff. What fun!

Hope you had a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Good luck with that Carol. Those are great goals, and I think that once you build them into your routine, you will be pleasantly surprised. I know I build up exercising and eating right to be much harder than it actually is, so that I can't get started.